SFO (School Family Organization)
What is the PURPOSE of the SFO? To help with voluntary services and special revenue support activities. To provide a vehicle of communication between Parents, School Faculty, School Advisory Board, Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Committees, and the Catholic Community. To promote programs of information and education for the benefit of Students & Families. To promote spiritual and social activities for Students, Families, and Faculty.
Who Participates in the Holy Spirit SFO? All Parents and Guardians who have students at Holy Spirit School, and all faculty members of the organization.
• School Carnival: Saturday, September 21st - New this year will be our School Carnival – held in September this is a fun family time with carnival booths, food, dance and a silent auction. This will replace our annual 50’s Dance which we’ve held the past six years. This is our largest fundraiser of the year and several volunteers are needed to continue to make this event a great success.
- Holy Spirit Mom Prom: Saturday. Oct. 5th VFW Bingo Hall
• Family Bingo Night: Friday, January 24th
• Book Fair – This is held in conjunction with school conferences in the spring. It is a great opportunity to add to your child’s home library, purchase gifts, and support our school library.
• Staff Appreciation – The SFO coordinates volunteer efforts to recognize and show their appreciation for the staff at Christmas, Teacher appreciation week, parent-teacher conferences, etc.