Though COVID-19 has caused many hardships and challenges, it has allowed most of us to grow a new appreciation for the patience, dedication and resilience exhibited by the Holy Spirit Elementary staff in continuing to create a positive learning environment for our children.
In recognition of these efforts, our fundraising for the 2020-2021 school year will be focused towards educational enrichment items that have been recommended by the Holy Spirit staff. These items include:
• 30 iPads for PK – 2 nd grade students
• 25 Chromebooks for 3rd – 6th grade students
• Document cameras to connect to each classroom’s Smart Boards
• Playground stencils for both recess and educational purposes
• New instruments for the music room
• New basketball hoops for the playground
The goal is for each student to raise $100 for their school. Donations can be made until 12/31/2020.
Thank you for your support of the Holy Spirit 2020-2021 School Fundraiser!